It’s Monday. A new week. A new beginning. The hope and potential for new opportunities. Sometimes, though, in order to seize those new opportunities you’ve got to do new things.
If you always do things the exact same way, you’re always going to get the exact same results. Click to Tweet
Get Outside The Box
I’ve got a simple challenge for you this week. Try one thing that’s totally outside of the box for you.
- If you’ve never cold called a potential client before… do it!
- Audition for a type of project you’ve never auditioned for before.
- Never made a video demo? Make one.
- Been avoiding a particular social network? Sign up.
- Got a marketing idea you’ve been scared to try? Try it!
- Never wrote a blog before? Write one.
Remember, this isn’t a pass or fail endeavour. Maybe you’ll see results, maybe you won’t. The idea is to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone. It’s about trying something you’ve never tried before to get results you’ve maybe never been able to get before.
It’s about creativity.
About getting outside of your head and your boundaries.
About challenging yourself to step out of your comfort zone.
It’s about doing something new so something new can happen.
Let me know what you try and how it works. I’d love to hear about your experiences!