I love being a professional voice talent for so many different reasons.
- Working with amazing clients!
- Being my own boss.
- Controlling my own destiny.
- Getting to voice new and unique projects each day.
- Having freedom and flexibility with my schedule.
- Being able to earn a great living and enjoy life.
Thanks To Voice Over
The last one on the list was of particular importance to me this weekend. Mother’s Day. When I put my mom on an airplane (her first time flying) and took her to Boston to see a Toronto Blue Jays game at Fenway Park. One of those memories you never forget!
Plane rides. Cab rides. Fenway Franks. Lobster Rolls. Lobster Dinners.
For mom it was a day of firsts, and for me, it was a blessing to be able to share the fruits of my successful career on such an amazing experience!
Being able to be a full-time voice talent is one of the greatest things that’s ever happened to me!